It’s not just about shopping early, it’s about a bunch of moms getting together, building relationships, and having a great time while they work toward a common goal. Join us!
MANDATORY: Watch our Volunteer Info Video by clicking on the graphic below.
Benefits of Becoming a Little Sprouts Volunteer
- Shop Early! (See Below)
- Work 3 shifts ON SITE and receive 80% OF the amount of your sold items as a consignor.
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION OPEN FOR VOLUNTEERS?
Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 8pm
IMPORTANT: If you are consigning AND volunteering, you must sign up to consign FIRST and use your consignor number/login information to register for a volunteer shift. Do NOT sign up for your volunteer shift/s using a separate login.
- To view the Available Shifts, Click click HERE. To register as a worker (if NOT consigning), Click HERE.
3 Shift Volunteers – Tuesday, March 7, 7pm
1 Shift Volunteers – Wednesday, March 8, 10am
- Volunteers working 3 shifts get to shop the half price sale early as well. Email the sale organizer for specific info.
Volunteer Rules and Regulations
- Please show up 10 MINUTES early for your shift so that you will have time to find out what your job will be and get any instructions that you may need.
- Check in with Mindy as soon as you arrive.
- Please be prepared to work your entire shift. You are welcome to bring a snack and drink with you. We will not have food on site.
- Babies and children are not permitted to come to your volunteer shift. Please make childcare arrangements. The only exception would be newborn babies, and there are a very limited number of shifts that would be suitable for bringing a newborn. Please contact your sale organizer if you are needing to do this. These spots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Unable to volunteer? Check out the Bartering page for other ways to shop early.