Items We Accept
All items must be clean & in good condition with no stains, rips, or missing buttons. We prefer clothing items to be pressed. Toys must be clean and in working condition. If they require batteries, they must contain them to be sold.
Items We Accept
- New & Gently Used Upscale Children’s Clothing in sizes Newborn-Size 14. *No sleepers in bags. (Fall/Winter Clothing for August sale & Spring/Summer Clothing for February/March sale. See Specific Brands NOT Accepted). We are NO longer accepting JUNIOR clothing or MATERNITY clothing. LIMIT OF 15 ITEMS PER GENDER of CLOTHING UNDER 12 MONTHS.
- Accessories such as hats, hair bows, etc (do not need to adhere to brand criteria)
- Shoes in Great Condition (MUST adhere to the brand list) *NO SHOES LARGER THAN BIG KID SIZE 4 WILL BE ACCEPTED.*
- Toys (must be CLEAN and have batteries if applicable), Games, Puzzles, Kitchen Sets, Train Tables, Game Systems, Dollhouses, Bikes, Ride on Toys, Outdoor Toys
- Baby and Children’s Furniture such as Beds, Dressers, Changing Tables, etc. No drop side cribs. (All furniture items must be fully assembled at drop-off).
- Baby Gear (VERY CLEAN) such as Strollers, Bounces, Exersaucers, Swings, Car Seats (They MUST be less than 5 years old, and you MUST check online for recall. You will be required to sign a car seat declaration at drop-off.), High Chairs, Pack 'n Plays, etc
- Baby Items such as Bottles, Breast Pumps (do NOT include tubing), Linens, Monitors, Gates, Boppy Pillows, Slings, Diaper Bags, etc
- Books (Limit of 15 per Consignor), DVDs, & Video Games (No VHS tapes)
- Costumes (do not need to adhere to brand criteria), Swimwear (for Spring/Summer Sale), Coats (Fall/Winter Sale) and Dancewear (does not need to adhere to brand criteria)
- Bedding (Limit 2 complete bedding sets per consignor), sheets, pillow cases, sleeping bags, etc
Items We Do NOT Accept
- Out-of-Date Clothing (Most items over 4 years won't be accepted unless they are a classic style). Please be courteous and do NOT bring items that have not sold in the past few sales. If they have not sold in the past few sales, most likely there is not a demand for them. We are happy to take then and donate them to the charity we partner with.
- Clothing that has a 3 letter monogram (1 letter and names ok)
- Clothing from discount stores such as Target, Wal-Mart, Goody's, Old Navy, etc. See the list of Brands We Do Not Accept.
- Clothing that has any stains (even small stains), holes, snags, missing buttons, etc
- Clothing or items that smell like SMOKE
- Maternity Clothing
- Junior Clothing
- Potty Seats or Diaper Pails unless NEW
- Dirty Toys or Gear
- Drop-Side Cribs & Sleep Positioners due to recalls
- Stuffed Animals
- Car Seats that are expired or dirty. Please check BEFORE bringing them.