ALL CONSIGNORS MUST WATCH THE CONSIGNOR INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO at the bottom of this page. This is mandatory.
Once you have watched the video below AND read all below AND registered as a consignor, click the link below to begin tagging.
(Once logged in, select "Work with My Consigned Inventory" & then select "Work with My Consigned Items).
Tags MUST be made using the online tagging system. YOU MUST USE WHITE CARDSTOCK TO PRINT TAGS and WIRE HANGERS. Tags made on regular paper will not be accepted. Plastic hangers will NOT be accepted with the exception of clothing under 12 months. Please read ALL the information below before creating tags.
Important Info About Tagging Your Items
- Once you have printed & attached your tags, please do NOT change ANYTHING in the tagging program or on the actual tags such as price, description, size, etc. The bar code will only give the info that was inputed into the computer at the time it was printed. If you need to make a change to an item, you must correct it in the online program AND print out a new tag and put it on the item. Throw out the old tag.
- Please make sure the tags are not smudged or splotchy. The scanner will not read them at checkout if they are not clean.
- If you need to use tape over a tag, please make sure it is clear packing tag and put it on as smoothly as possible.
- If you have a Mac computer, you may need to shrink your tags if there is a problem. Shrinking them to 95% should solve the problem. Please don't shrink more than that as they will not scan.
- Make tag descriptions as complete as possible. For example, instead of using "brown shirt" as a description, use something like "Brown Gymboree Cupcake Tank." The better description enables us to locate your items easily in the system should the tag get lost. We cannot sell items whose tags have been lost unless we can locate the items in the computer. A better description ensures your items will always be able to be sold.
General Tagging Instructions
- Clothing should be hung on WIRE HANGERS with the hook facing the LEFT. Plastic hangers are ok for baby items ONLY on items 12 months or younger.
- Secure the clothing with additional safety pins if needed. Two piece sets should be secured with safety pins to the hanger. Pants and bloomers can be hung on the backside with two safety pins attaching them to the top part of the hanger.
- Pants and skirts should be pinned to the TOP part of the hanger.
- Infant gowns and onesies MUST be on hangers. We will not accept ANY clothing in ziploc bags except socks.
- Package multiple items being sold together in such a way that they will not be separated. For example, you may consider putting small pieces in ziploc bags with packing tape over the zipper. Puzzles & games can be wrapped in saran wrap so that buyers can see that all the pieces are there.
- Tie shoes together with ribbon or use zip ties (recommended) or pin straps inside a large safety pin or use a zip tie. ZIPLOC BAGS NOT ALLOWED.
- Bedding should be packaged in the original plastics packaging or XL Ziploc bags.
- Do NOT put blankets, bibs, and hats in plastic bags or on hangers. You may fold blankets and pin closed if needed. Just attach the tag to the item.
- Secure tags to clothing with safety pins. Do NOT use straight pins. Items secured with straight pins will not be accepted. The safety pin needs to be pinned horizontally. Tags can be secured to other items by pins, packing tape, or ribbon. Make sure tags cannot be pulled off easily. However, do not tape items in a such a way that they will be damaged once the tape is removed.