Are you looking for a great way to make money? How would you like to have a minimal clothes budget and a closet full of high-end clothes for your kids? Become a Little Sprouts Consignor today.
Here’s How It Works
BEFORE YOU START: Sign up for our text alerts by texting @littletn to 81010! You don’t want to miss out on announcements, updates, special deals, and more!
1. Register as a consignor:
Registration will open on January 14.
2. Understand the % split and consigning requirements:
- Consignors receive 70% of their total sales, minus a $15 consignor fee, paid at the time of registration via PayPal..
- Volunteers working 3 shifts ON SITE receive 80% of their total sales.
- CONSIGNORS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 15 ACCEPTABLE ITEMS.
3. Review carefully What We Accept and What We Do NOT Accept.
All items must be clean & in GREAT condition with no stains, rips, or missing buttons. We prefer clothing items to be pressed. Toys must be clean and in working condition. If they require batteries, they must contain them to be sold.
4. Tag your items according to our Tagging Instructions.
Pricing is highly subjective. We generally suggest pricing your items at 40-80% OFF of the original price depending on condition, style, demand, and brand.
VERY IMPORTANT: Watch this video on How to Prepare and Tag Your Items by clicking on the graphic below.
5. Bring your items to the sale for Drop-Off during the appointment time you have previously selected.
6. Come to the consignor presale and shop, shop, shop before the sale opens to the public.
Presale times can be found HERE. If you would like to shop earlier, consider signing up to volunteer. Consignors are also given 1 pass to give to a guest for the Guest’s Presale which takes place directly after the Consignor Presale.
7. If you would not like your unsold items donated, pick them up at the designated Pick-Up Time.
8. Wait for your check to arrive in the mail within 2 weeks of the sale ending.